Monday, March 18, 2013

Poppin' Dems


 Since it's getting warmer, I have been tryyyyying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. Not gonna lie, kinda also just wanted to focus on my rad hand brace ( Fox And Owl prototype in the works, sneaky sneaky). Black Milk did it again with their Pills print, one of my favorite pieces from 2013 so far. I paired the leggings with an amazing Funktional silk top from Black Salt, an incredible boutique in Louisville owned by a friend (she carries Fox and Owl, and Unif, too!!) Last but not least, on my feet are the rad rad rad Jeffrey Campbell Zaudreys, a super platform with lucite heel and ankle straps. Woooo boy talk about makin' your legs look long and thin! ( Don't we ALL want that?!)


Oh and here's a fun outtake...I never stop talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment