Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seattle in Florida

2013 has been a year of beginnings for me, as cliche' as that sounds. I started a fucking business (www.shopfoxandowl.etsy.com) , quit my day job, and now have a blog...and it's only March.  I'm super into harnesses and braces and spikes and studs and .... basically wearing a bunch of weapons-as-clothes. Don't fuck with me. I've got hand spikes, shoulder spikes, shoe spikes, knee spikes...you name it. Now all I need to do is spike my fucking glasses. Or invest in some new contacts. 





 I now spend my days doing photoshoots of my Vintage clothing for ThriftShark, my other etsy, and figured it would be the perfect fucking time to do outfit of the day blog posts too. Lately I'm all about that 90's grunge/streetgoth look, and UNIF and Black Milk get me every time.





 Today I paired my Matte Cat, the ultimate wardrobe staple, under the UNIF Weed Leopard Sweater and Camo AWOL Jacket and some Hellraisers (also a staple). My studded and spiked braces are my own, available at Fox and Owl. Beanie is Benny Gold, and Bag is Mewchacha, found on Ebay. Cats and Camo forever!






I've been listening to some Crystal Castles, and hoping this rain will stop so I can take some more fucking photos! 


4 comments: