Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cats on Parade

 CATMOMS, I know you just peed yourself a little. Trust me, when I saw this ensemble....I did, too. I recently made an awesome friend in a talented lil' lady that designs and sews clothes under the name Sew Moe, and her patterns are so funky and unique!!! As soon as I saw this set I was hooked.
 She used this fucking incredible cat fabric and paired it with black (my fave), added a hood/collar with some snaps, and some extra fabric in the skirt for a GORGEOUS draped effect. OH and did I mention there's a hidden pocket in the skirt?! Cuz there is. Seriously I want to wear this everywhere. It's super soft and breathe-able, and you can pair the skirt with a bandeau/caged bra or wear the top with some jean cutoffs. Perfection.


And I leave you with something that every cat lover should know (and love)

No comments:

Post a Comment