Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hell's Bells

Hi, I suck. I have been super busy with new Fox and Owl gear that I haven't had time for my blog. THAT ENDS NOW! I've missed putting rad shit together and taking photos...I guess I'm just a vain girl playing dress up (ha).
Ferreally doe, I have been dying to shoot these bell bottoms for months. I found a super sweet gal that runs an incredible etsy shop. ICONOCLASP is her shop, and she has all sorts of rad creations, and TONS OF VELVET. This bitch loves velvet.


 She custom made me these extra long, extra fabulous galaxy/tie-dye bells, and I basically haven't taken them off since. I paired it with a UNIF tee, and Fox and Owl harness (available at the link at the top). Probably my new favorite outfit.

DISCO, BABY!

I leave you with one of my favorite songs from the era of bell-bottoms:
Arthur Brown 'Hellfire'

No comments:

Post a Comment