Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Flowers and Spikes Make Everything Nice

I've been slacky mcgee when it comes to my blogger mail recently, because the Florida rain always comes at prime fuckin' photo-takin' time. Today was sunny and awesome so I made two killer outfits, dark vs. light.


 For the darker side of things (which is how I always feel most badass), I paired some super-studded, destroyed shorts from LonelyClothingCo with a shirt from a really rad small company based out of Louisville, KY: House Fire Collective. I will have more of their pieces to feature soon! All of the accessories are, as always, Fox And Owl, down to the new Hauntlet hand braces and Hystrix spiked hip bag! (knee brace coming soon....!)


Mixing it up and moving to pastels was a little daunting at first, but I am super fucking into this whole outfit so much. It's like I am a Pastel Summer Goth. Shorts AND top from LonelyClothingCo. again, and Fox&Owl accessories. Floral crown from a friend <3

1 comment:

  1. you're the cutest !!
    love your creations!

    ReplyDelete