Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Hauntlet x Hystrix



 My company Fox And Owl has some rad new items coming out on 4.20! The release is called "Lead Me To Your Taker", and I had an awesome time styling my outfit around these pieces and some other Blogger Mail.
 The bag is called The Hystrix, and it is a collab with Burro Bags. It features vegan leather (technically Marine-grade vinyl), 21 brutal spikes, and is Made in the U.S.A. Can be worn on any belt or carried as a clutch. The INSANE hand brace that I am wearing is The Hauntlet. Ultra-comfortable elastic and wraps around and snaps at wrist. The spikes on these things are KILLER.

I paired it all with a Brigitte Bardot crop top (so tight) from Hips and Hair, a small business outta Cali. Their prints are all rad, check em out! The necklace is an original hand-carved bone Axe from Tooth and Claw Jewelry and believe me when I say you need to check this girl's shit out. IT IS AMAZING, she has some moon phase rings I am DEFINITELY saving the fuck up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment