Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crossed by a Fox

I recently got one of the best Blogger Mail packages I have ever received by a lovely lady that owns the amazing brand CrossFox. All of her pieces are made with organic bamboo cotton and tons of love. As soon as I put the first dress on I knew I was hooked. 

 Seriously, these dresses are fucking sublime. She has an array of colors and styles to choose from, and they are of impeccable quality and craftsmanship. The first set of photos features two of her long sleeve hooded options, and I of course went with the darker palate to match my black soul. I love the kangaroo pouch, oversized hoods (seriously oversized, y'all) and extra length on the arms to pull over my hands!


This tank dress is fixin' to be my go-to this summer. You can literally style it in a hundred different ways. I am going to wear it to the beach, to a party, to bed.....But seriously, if I can say seriously one more fucking time, GO SUPPORT HER. She has ultra-reasonable prices, and she knows how to make the female form look FUCKING AWESOME. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment