Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bloody Skeletons

Not gonna lie, I got a little crazy (read: scary?) with these outfits. I found all my creepiest bone and blood pieces and threw 'em together. This is what fucking happened, and it is fucking awesome. 

 First, I did my bloodsplatter tights (soooo Dexter) from the infamous Black Milk Clothing, and paired it with all my newest Fox and Owl braces and a custom sweatshirt from Beloved Shirts. I have always wanted Patrick Bateman's face from American Psycho on SOMETHING, and when I found this company I went a little custom-sweatshirt-crazy. WORTH IT. (if you buy something from them, use my code FOXANDOWL10 for $10 off anything. Also fucking worth it). Shoes are the rad, spiked Hellraisers from UNIF, but you knew that already.

 This next outfit is one of my FAVES. I had no idea how fucking good it was gonna look (ok, I had SOME kind of idea) but it came out way better than I expected. Once again, the look is all from Fox and Owl, Black Milk, and Unif, with an incredible handmade Mala necklace with gold flake by Gage Huntley Designs. It was my first time styling this piece, and I centered the entire outfit around it. Their work is flawless, incredibly reasonably-priced, and just GORGEOUS. They have a huge selection of jewelry, check 'em out!
 Oh and just for good measure, some more bones:
This top is from my favorite online shop EVER, Black Salt, where I get all of my UNIF 
(ALL OF IT), and tons of other goodies. My friend owns the shop in Louisville, KY, and she ships world-fucking-wide. PEEP IT. 

My musical inspiration for the entire month of May basically is ALT-J. If you like this jam, the whole album is just as epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment