Monday, May 13, 2013

Commes Get

It's already hot as shit in Florida, and that means no more black, no more beanies, no more leggings....wait. I AIN'T FOOLIN' Y'ALL, you know better than that! I work indoors...in the AC, and I wear whatever the fuck I want. 
 This week I got the sickest package from my homie Phil at TOUCHEKVLT, and I couldn't wait to style the tees and my Commes Get Des Dick beanie.



 Ladies, the tees are insanely soft and have some extra length so you can wear em with leggings and cover your bits, or tie em up into a sweet crop and wear with cutoffs. They're also only like $25....yes, please.
Here's an added bonus, had to throw on some Black Milk Clothing and rep my Fox and Owl Hystrix bag and new fully spiked brace ( shhhhh...I am so bad at sneaking the peeks! )

No comments:

Post a Comment