Monday, May 20, 2013

The Cape Is Everything

I'm fucking obsessed with capes. They make me feel like some sort of modern day Stevie Nicks / Wonderwoman lovechild. I let my hair down and wear little else, cuz the best part of a cape is being able to shroud yourself in a blanket whenever the hell you please. I recently got a badass black cape from 10thTribe, and it can be worn with EVERYTHING.

 I'm totally diggin' this outfit I threw together, with my 10th tribe cape and Hips and Hair Brigitte Bardot crop. Both companies are run by some really rad people, and deserve your support! My belt is Fox and Owl, skirt is Black Milk Clothing.

 And just another way I wore my cape this week, with some leggings and an Evil Twin Bustier from my favorite online store, Black Salt.
Follow me on Instagram for lots of outfit of the day posts, and photos of my cats, they're pretty awesome. (@brrrlynn)

No comments:

Post a Comment